Hello! I thank you all for visiting this site and this post. In today’s article, I’ll be going over a 2-piece pool cue that can make your game even more enjoyable if you are that type that likes or is more comfortable with using a this type of pool cue. As opposed to the reviews of my other cues that are mainly 1 piece cues sticks, this one is kinda different.
Not only is this kind of pool stick 2 pieces, it has a butt at the bottom of the cue to provide you with a better grip and to absorb moisture. Introducing the Desperado 58″ 2-Piece Billiard/Pool Cue, Death Mark by Viper. I found this type of billiards cue on Amazon, and it sells for $148.99. Also, the reviews of this product have generally been favorable.
About the 2-piece billiard cue
The details of this cue are as follows and where you can obtain it from:
- Price: $148.99 + free shipping
- Where to buy: Amazon.com
- Constructed from quality hard Canadian Maple wood; Includes a lifetime manufacture limited warranty
- Designed with a 2-piece billiard cue, allowing for easy transportation and storage
- Featuring lightweight stainless steel joints which help provide a more consistent surface during; Includes a removable scuffer
- Each billiard cue is finished off with a 13mm Le Pro leather tip and 100% genuine leather wrap
- Available in 18-21 ounce cue weights, offering a customizable assortment
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 lbs
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to Army Post Office/Fleet Post Office (APO/FPO) addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- Amazon Standard Identification Number (ASIN): B002A8T7VS
The Viper Desperado 58-Inch, 2-Piece Billiard Cue is constructed from quality hard Canadian Maple wood. It features intricate laser engraved artwork and 9 coats of varnish to prevent warping. Several wood and onyx inlays accented by stainless steel rings along the forearm and sleeve add to the uniqueness and overall design.
Featuring lightweight stainless steel joints which help provide consistent feedback during play and includes a removable scuffer. Simply twist the scuffer off and use it to shape the tip of your cue, allowing for enhanced chalk retention.
It’s available in 18-21 ounce cue weights, offering a customizable assortment. Each billiard cue is finished off with a 13mm Le Pro leather tip, 100% genuine leather wrap and includes a lifetime manufacturer limited warranty.
As stated earlier, this billiards cue has been rated favorably where it received 4.3 stars out of 5. One of the reviewers said, “Even if you only play once a month I would highly suggest you treat yourself and pick up one of these cues.
Another satisfied customer said, “This cue is flawless, joints come together perfectly with no play, no bend, and the shaper is sure nice to have.”
I would like to say that I have not used this cue before as I’m more of a traditional 1-piece cue stick type of billiards player. I thought I’d promote this type of cue to help you enjoy the game better and possibly make you a better player as well.
If you are not satisfied with this cue stick in any way, Amazon will give you your refund after 30 days of receiving this product. Always make sure to keep the receipt when making a return.
I hope that you found this post to be insightful. If you liked this post, please share this on social media and to share as well. I look forward to hearing what you all have to say and will see you again in the next post. Cheers!