Hi everyone! Today’s post will be about the Arachnid Electronic Dartboard. Instead of a traditional dartboard, you can have one that keeps scores, have LED lighting, can be played by up to 8 people, etc.
Product Description by Arachnid
The Arachnid Inter-Active 3000 features a 13 inch target area for recreational play. The classic red, black and yellow of the target area are trademarked, tournament colors for a classic look that you can only get from Arachnid! The Inter-Active 3000 board features reduced bounce-outs with micro thin segment dividers and exceptional accuracy with responsive sensors.
In addition, here are additional details:
- Price: $144.87
- Where to buy: Amazon.com
- Tournament-size electronic dartboard – regulation 15.5″ target area
- 27 games with 123 variations (five cricket games)
- Micro-thin segment dividers dramatically reduce bounce-outs
- Computer verbally prompts players to throw
- Up to eight players with two sets of X/O cricket LED displays. The ARACHNID trademark is a registered trademark owned by Arachnid 360 LLC and used by Escalade Sports pursuant to license
The rating of this dartboard is currently at 4.3 stars out of 5. The testimonials are as follows:
As with all product promotions on this site, I always try to promote the best possible products and accessories when it comes to gaming such as billiards and darts. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it to Amazon, and you’ll be able to get a full refund within 30 days of receiving it. Amazon will try and do everything they can to make you a satisfied and a repeat customer of their company.
I hope that you enjoyed reading this post and find it to be to your liking. If you like to sound like to offer a reply on what you read here, you may do so in the comments box below. I look forward to hearing what you all have to say and will see you again in the next post. Cheers!