I know there might be some of you who are into volleyball. I also know that there might be some of you that are into badminton. What if you’re a combination of both? Well, what I have here is a volleyball/badminton game set that you can play outdoors or in your backyard.
The name of this set is called Champions Series Outdoor Combo Badminton/Volleyball Set by Baden.
Before I get into the details of this product, I would first like to say that I was more fond of playing the game of badminton instead of volleyball because I wasn’t able to “spike” the ball too often or hit the ball appropriately. This would lead to losing most of the games when I played this in middle school.
Badminton, on the other hand, was more of an enjoyable activity as I was able to swat the “birdie” to my opponent’s side of the net which resulted in more winnings than losses.
I have decided to promote both games because I am certain that there are some of you that enjoy playing both badminton and volleyball.
About this volleyball/badminton set
Here is what you can expect from this outdoor game set:
- Super durable dual-use volleyball and badminton set
- Adjustable steel poles allow easy set-up and seamless transition between games
- The regulation size nylon net, tournament-grade shuttlecocks (4), racquets (4), and waterproof volleyball are durable enough to withstand any level of play
- High quality, weather resistant carrying case included for easy travel and storage
- This set is perfect for any and all outdoor occasions and includes everything needed to play right out of the bag
- Product Dimensions: 34 x 13 x 8.5 inches ; 18.5 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 23.2 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to Army Post Office/Fleet Post Office (APO/FPO) addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S.
- Origin: China
- Amazon Standard Identification Number (ASIN): B003DJKW9E
- Item model number: G202-00
You can have an added activity by playing some volleyball or badminton.
If no one is doing anything like conversing with one another or eating barbecue, why not engage them with this versatile badminton/volleyball combo set?
This high quality set is durable and easy to set up for ultimate backyard fun. Nylon carrying case and instructions are included.
The reviews of this volleyball/badminton set has been mostly favorable at 4.6 out of 5 stars from the loyal customers who bought this.
Most of the customers stated: “Well worth the money”, “Easy to set up”, and the travel case was “sturdy and roomy storage”.
A word of caution: it takes up a good deal of room. The net is quite long and may not be the most appropriate for everyone and every yard. So, the best recommendation is to have as much room as possible to play especially when it comes to playing volleyball.
I have done a description of this company in an earlier post where I reviewed a croquet set. Basically, Baden’s driving mission is a PASSION FOR A BETTER GAME. This passion drives every decision and aspect of Baden’s business. They are a leader in innovation, creativity and quality, with a 35 year history of introducing major advancements in product design and engineering for a variety of sports. Their quality assurance team directs the manufacturing process on site to ensure that all products meet their stringent standards.
I hope to have given you a thorough understanding if the backyard volleyball/badminton set. I also hope to convince you that this is the best possible set that I found on Amazon. Please share on social media if you like this post, and if you have any comments/feedback/questions please add them in the comments section below. I’ll be happy to respond back.