Are you looking for a certain golf club that you can play for either the left or the right? Perhaps you are looking for maybe a dual golf club without having to purchase one that would suit the right hand and another to suit the left hand?
Well, I am going to promote a two-way putter golf club called the Two-Way Putter – Left and Right Hand by Quolf Golf. This kind of golf club is to be used either on a real golf club or indoors on a putting green. You also have the option of using this putter with either the left or the right hand without having to switch clubs.
I have seen this being promoted in Amazon and it has a very favorable rating which I feel is eligible to be discussed on this post.
The Two-Way Putter details
- Two,Way Putter,Left or Right Hand
- Measures at 33.5 inches from the top of the shaft to the bottom of the club measured along the shaft itself
- Product Dimensions: 34 x 2.6 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to Army Post Office/Fleet Post Office (APO/FPO) addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S.
- Origin: USA
- Amazon Standard Identification Number (ASIN): B0000APCLJ
- Item model number: PGO399XX
You can have that perfect putt and avoid those gimme shots when you use with this Golf Putter Club – Two-Way – Left Or Right. This two-way golf club which can be used in either way is suitable for both left and right handed golf players. It is made with high quality materials that give its durable and sturdy construction to last for long period of time. This sports equipment can withstand everyday training and practices. Equip your golf bag with this Golf Putter Club – Two-Way – Left and Right today and enjoy its 1 year limited warranty.
The rating of this item is a 4.7 out of 5 stars, which is a high enough ranking to be promoted on this site. Most of the customers praised this item for being “…pretty heavy, so it’s definitely an adjustment to using a cheapo putter, but we love it. Carries the ball well across the office greens.” This would make a good replacement for a generic-made type of golf club.
Another reviewer stated, “Sturdy and Simple, Great for all types. Good value.” This club will work well for people who are around 6ft and also works well for people who may not be as tall. The symmetrical design is suitable so that both right and left handed people can use without too much of a hassle.
I sincerely hope that you gain some insight to this golf putter review. Do you have any comments, feedback, and/or questions? If so, please add them in the comments section below, and I’ll look forward to answering them as soon as possible, thanks. In my next review I’m going to over another golf topic that I hope would give you some knowledgeable information. Stay tuned.