Hi there! I have another t-shirt that I would like to promote on this this site. I find it quite funny and interesting at the same time. It is in the form of an evolution of billiards type of t-shirt that I found on Amazon.
This shirt is by Trenz Shirt Company, and as you can see, men have evolved into becoming a pool shark as they continues to “perfect the art” of playing pool.
About the t-shirt
The details of this shirt can be seen below:
- Price: $11.99 – $21.99
- Where to buy: Amazon.com
- Available in different colors
- Domestically Professionally printed on Heavy Weight Imported Fabric; Short sleeve basic crew neck t-shirt
- Unisex Sizing fits both Men and Women, making it the perfect shirt for anyone
- Large Selection of Colors & Sizes ranging from small to 6XL in many colors
- Larger size T-shirts may cause print to appear smaller; Machine Wash T-Shirt with cold water while inside out
- Great for gift giving for any celebration including holidays and birthdays
- Package Dimensions: 10 x 8 x 1 inches
- Amazon Standard Identification Number (ASIN): B071S3T5S
This listing is for a 6.1 oz heavyweight 100% preshrunk cotton t-shirt. You can choose your Size and/or Color from the drop down menu if applicable.
Reviews of this product are mostly favorable at 4.2 stars out of 5. Because of this rating and the many color assortments, I felt obliged to promote this product on this site.
To give a favorable customer review, one of them said, “The shirts are true to size and no shrinkage when put in a dryer.”
Another satisfied customer said, “Nice quality and weight. I received a lot of compliments…”
I would like to point out that I have not worn this shirt before. But, since Amazon has a return policy where you can return it for a full refund after 30 after days of receiving it. Always make sure to hang on to the receipt to make the exchange transaction.
I hope that you found this post to be interesting and likable. Feel free to share this on social media, and add anything that comes to your mind in the comments box below. I look forward to hearing what you all have to say. Cheers!