Hello to all you good people of the world. I have an accessory that I would like to promote in relation to billiards and pool that you can find convenience in and beneficial It’s a wall rack for your equipment to hold the cue sticks, triangle racks, and balls. I have also promoted a floor rack that you can see in the Review page. I’m introducing to you a product from Amazon called 6 Pool Cue – Billiard Stick Wall Rack Made of Wood by Iszy Billiards.
This product is priced at $40.01 and has mostly positive reviews. A nice feature about this product is that you can choose what kind of wood finish you want in: mahogany, black, or oak. The picture that’s being displayed to the right is of an oak finish, and this review post would be directed towards the oak finish type of wall rack.
About the billiards wall rack
Here are the details regarding this billiards wall rack where you can obtain one:
- Price: $40.01 + free shipping
- Where to buy: Amazon.com
- 6 Pool Cue Rack – Made of wood – Holds 6 cues and and 15 balls
- Cues, balls and ball racks not included – Some assembly required
- Oak finish – Mounting hardware included
- Measurements are 28 1/4″H X 27 1/4″W X 2 3/4″D
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches ; 1 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 5 lbs
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to Army Post Office/Fleet Post Office (APO/FPO) addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues
- Item model number: F05001-oakfin
If you’re wondering what the testimonials of what the customers were saying after purchasing this product, I am going to state a couple of them below. But, first I am going to state the positive reviews:
- Customer 1: “Great addition. Turned my basement into a pool hall!
- Customer 2: “It holds the items securely without making it difficult to remove them.“
On the flip side, there were a couple of critical reviews that I am going to state below:
- Customer 3: “Cheaply constructed no instructions and no hanging hardware included in packaging.“
- Customer 4: “When I received my order, three (3) of the black plastic cue holders were broken off.“
If you are unsatisfied with the product, you can get in contract with Amazon, and they’ll arrange for you to return the product within 30 days of purchase. Just make sure to keep the receipt. Also, I would like to state that I have not used this product before. But, since there were more positive reviews at 3.8 start out of 5, I felt that this would be good enough to have this billiards wall rack to be promoted on this site.
I hope that I have enough relevant information about this billiards wall rack and that it can benefit you. Please feel free share this on social media if you liked it. Also, add any thoughts, comments, or questions that you may have in the comments section below. I look forward to hearing what you all have to say. Thanks for stopping by. Cheers!
This kind of rack is awesome. I can totally vouch. My parents have one in our basement and we beat up that thing all growing up and it’s been strong and sturdy the whole way. Wow that was a run-on sentence. Sorry.
Anyway, I’d highly recommend investing in this type of rack to organize all the things you need for billiards. It will keep your stuff in good condition longer.
Thanks for the thorough review.
Hi there, Helen! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment on this post. It’s ok as I don’t think the 3rd sentence is a “run on” at all. I am hoping that the rack in your parent’s house will continue to hold up and last a lifetime. Thank you for the recommendation as it does help out my product promotions on this site, and yes, it should be sturdy enough just like the one in your parent’s house. I look forward to hearing from you in the future, and do feel free to come back and say “hello”. Cheers!
I and my friends were so into billiards way back in College days, we even name our group Cueboyz because we share the same passion. One of my college buddies still owns a billiards table, but we’re really busy now, I think he still lacks some holders and I think he will like this one, I’ll go ahead and send him an email with the link to your website.
Hi Chad! Thanks for the comment. Hopefully, you’ll be able to find time to play billiards again. I hope your friend will find this billiards wall rack useful. Also, I have a floor rack that I have done a review on that you can check out on my Reviews page as well. I look forward to hearing from you or him sometime. Cheers!