Hi all! I hope you are all doing fine. Today’s post will be about case that can hold your cue stick if you are on the go to play a tournament, go to a bar where pool tables are available, or any place that has a pool table.
The Cue Case Described
Introducing the Billiard/Pool Cue Hard Case by Casemaster Deluxe. This product can be found on Amazon and is designed to hold a cue stick that splits in two. Other variables and where to obtain it are as follows:
- Price: $26.10 + free shipping
- Where to buy: Amazon.com
- Product Dimensions: 38 x 4 x 2 inches ; 1.5 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to Army Post Office/ Fleet Post Office (APO/FPO) addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S.
- Amazon Standard Identification Number (ASIN): B000TNNJNS
- Constructed with durable leatherette exterior to protect from environmental damage.
- Soft lined interior cushions cues against impact.
- Classic hinged design lends a sophisticated look to your pool game.
- Convenient carrying handle allows for easy transportation.
- Holds one butt and one shaft.
The product has a rating of 4.4 stars out of 5 based on 206 customers. In addition, I have added a snap shot of 2 verified customers’ quotes:
As with all product promotions on this site, I always provide the best possible qualities towards gaming and billiards. If you are not satisfied in any way, you may return it for a full refund within 30 days of receiving it. Amazon is dedicated toward your satisfaction and will do whatever it takes for you to be a satisfied customer with their products.
I hope that you find this product to be informative and are interested in investing in it. If you have any thoughts, you may add them in the comments box below. I look forward to hearing what you all have to say and will see you again in the next post. Cheers!