Hello world! Today’s post will be a product promotion that involves a portable air hockey table. I have done a promotion of an air hockey table from the past as well as another table top air hockey table.
Today’s product is similar, but different as it contains LED lights for scoring. If you’re into an portable air hockey table with that has LED lights, then read on to the description and the customer reviews.
Introducing the Mini Air Hockey Table Set by Rally and Roar. This game table is found on Amazon and has good reviews from customers. Other factors to consider are as follows:
- Price: $69.99 + free shipping
- Where to buy: Amazon.com
- Amazon Standard Identification Number (ASIN): B07BZ9RM51
- Item Weight: 13.86 lbs
- Item Dimensions (L x W x H): 40 x 20 x 9 inches
- Package Weight: 20 lbs
- Impromptu game, anytime: in under 15 minutes, you can assemble This mini-series tabletop Hockey game, making it the perfect addition to parties, Pub crawls, family game night or tailgates. Simply attach the padded legs and Goal box and you’re ready to go!
- Everything you need: the Rally and Roar electric-powered air table comes with all the pieces you need for a challenging game of table top Hockey. With two Scoreboard options, 2 mini pucks, and 2 mini pushers, you have all the accessories you need.
- SMALL SIZE, HUGE POWER: This air hockey machine comes with a CUL-certified, AC-12V motor for optimal air flow and puck fluidity. Requiring nothing other than a socket, simply plug in your table hockey unit with blowers and you’re up and running.
- Premium CONSTRUCTION: This air hockey Equipment is derived from dense fiber wood with optimal dual Airflow for sleek playing conditions. The legs are durable, sturdy, and foam-protected so your game won’t cause scratches or Surface damage to furniture.
- Modern, Fun design: be the life of the party with this cool multiplayer game accessory. Sleek-looking with vibrant graphics against the white laminated surface, This compact party game really stands outs. 2 AAA batteries are required, and not included.
Product Description (Summary)
With society hyper-focused around electronics, video games, and television, it’s nice to see people get off technology and enjoy more interactive, hand-eye coordination games.
With the Rally and Roar pop-up air hockey game, people will be excited to challenge their family, friends, or even you to a friendly game of hand puck hockey.
This mini game set is compact and space-saving, which means it’s great for impromptu Family Game Night duals or taking to parties, barbeques, parks, birthdays, or other get-togethers.
Lightweight and comprised of dense fiber wood and a powered adapter, our travel-size air hockey tables are easy to move about and can be stabilized on most countertops, tables, and desks.
This portable air hockey table top comes with 2 goals, slide scorers, an LED score tracker, two pucks, and two pushers. With a cool, modern design and playful graphics, this arcade game accessory will be a hit at birthday parties or college frat parties.
Product Details: (1) Mini Tabletop Air Hockey Board, 40” x 20” x 9”: (1) CUL-certified, AC-12V motor: (1) LED Electronic Score Tracker: (2) 2.5” Pushers: (2) 2.2” Pucks: 2 “AAA” Batteries required for Electronic Scorer – NOT INCLUDED
The rating of this product has been rated at 4.2 stars out of 5. Because of this rating and the led scoring system of this product, I feel that it’s right for it to be promoted on this site.
One customer reviewed this in saying, “Got this game for my family and I couldn’t be happier!”
Another customer gave this review, “So happy I don’t have to go to an arcade to play air hockey anymore!”
When ordering this product, you are backed by this image/message below by Rally and Roar :
I have provided as much information as I can about this product and hope you find it inspiring. If you enjoyed what you read, feel free to share on social media and to add your thoughts in the comments box below. I look forward to hear what you all have to say and say thank you for stopping by. I will see you in the next post. Cheers!