Hi there! If you like variety in shooting pool, then I might consider shooting with a black pool chalk. Now, this is different from the traditional blue chalk, but the usage is the same. Of course the only difference is color of the chalk itself and made from a different manufacturer.
About the Black Pool Chalk
Introducing the Box of 12 Cubes of Pool Cue Chalk by Felson Billiard Supplies. This product as with most of my products that I have on this site is from Amazon and is being rated favorably from customers who have used this and gave testimonials. You also have the option in not only choosing black but also in red, blue, and green.
The description of this product are as follows:
- Price: $6.93 + free shipping
- Where to buy: Amazon.com
- Product Dimensions: 3.9 x 2.8 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.8 oz
- Amazon Standard Identification Number (ASIN): B07453DY5F
- Item model number: SFELS-011
- VALUE PACK: Enhance your game with our 12 pack of cubed pool cue chalk
- IMPROVES ACCURACY: Increases friction between cue and ball for precise strikes and better spin on the ball
- EASY APPLICATION: Covers pool cues smoothly and evenly, reduces shiny areas on the tip of the pool cue
- PRO QUALITY: Perfect for home gaming use, tournament play, or for gifts and giveaways
- STORAGE BOX: Take your cubes with you on the go or store away in its convenient box
There’s a Facebook page where it gives a brief description of this company that I have included where you can see down below:
The product has a review of 4.6 stars out 5 from 896 customers. Because of this rating, I would promote this product on this site. I have included a snapshot of 2 of the customer testimonials that you can see down below:
Hopefully these 2 testimonials have piqued your interest. If for any reason that you are not satisfied with the results of using this product. You may return them for a full refund within 30 days upon receiving them. Amazon is dedicated to your satisfaction and will do everything to be satisfied with their products and become a repeat customer.
I hope that you enjoyed reading this post and find it informative. Feel free to add your thoughts in the comments box below. I look forward to hearing what you have to say and to see you again in the next post. Cheers!