Hi folks! Today’s post is going to be a foldable pool table that makes for an easy storage. While not as big as a normal pool table, this is in line with a mini version that’s geared more towards kids. But, nonetheless it can be played with people of all ages.
About the Foldable Pool Table
Introducing the Trueshot Pool Table from Fat Cat by GLD Products. This kind of pool table is from Amazon and other features are as follows:
- Price: $455.56 + free shipping
- Where to buy: Amazon.com
- Product Dimensions: 77.5 x 3.7 x 45.2 inches ; 128 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 265 lbs
- Amazon Standard Identification Number (ASIN): B000VUDC22
- Compact design allows you to enjoy your favorite game in spaces you never thought possible
- Sleek black cloth complements any room decor, from traditional to contemporary
- High quality building materials allow for lightweight play and portability without sacrificing strength
- The perfect size for younger players learning the fun of pool
- Includes 2 cues, rail brush, Triangle, billiard ball set, and 2 pieces of chalk
The rating of this product is currently at 4.3 stars out of 5 from 134 verified customers who have used this product. Before I go into the testimonials, I would like to mention that I have a similar product that I have done a review on that is also foldable but smaller in size. You can check that out by clicking here. These are what the customers had to say about this foldable pool table:
Amazon has a 30 day return policy where you can for a full refund if you are not satisfied with your product for whatever reason. The 30 days start once you receive the product. I would also like to mention that I have used a product like this before, and would recommend it as it is durable as what this image below shows. Not only that, I had friends that have children enjoy something like this as they would play for hours trying to hit bank shots and even try to make shots as well.
I hope that you enjoyed reading this post and find it informative and insightful. If you have anything that you would like to say or add you may do so in the comments box below. I look forward to hearing what you all have to say and will see you again in the next post. Cheers!