Hi all! In today’s post, I’ll be going over a certain accessory for a foosball table part that is quite necessary to have. This is especially true it you constantly turn the handle to control the foosball men.
Introducing the Universal Safety End Caps for Safety Standard Foosball Tables by Brybelly. This product accessory is from Amazon with these descriptions:
- Price: $7.99 (Pack of 20 pieces)
- Where to buy: Amazon.com
- Pack of 20 safety end caps, enough to outfit a standard 8 rod table with plenty to spare
- Fits standard 5/8″ foosball rods used by most popular tables and manufacturers
- Protective covering for hard metal rods; Essential for homes with young children
- Durable, soft black plastic, ideal for replacing lost or worn pieces as well as building custom tables
- 7/8″ long with 1/4″ protective padding
Product Information by Brybelly
On foosball tables, endcaps provide a bit of cushion from the sharp ends of the rods, protecting players from the occasional, accidental bump. But what do you do when those endcaps wear down or get lost? No worries, we’ve got you covered. This pack of 20 black plastic safety endcaps contains more than enough pieces to outfit an entire standard foosball table with 8 rods-more than two for each side. So get these, and game on.
The product rating of these endcaps is at 4.5 stars out of 5. I have provided a couple of testimonials of what 2 customers had to say in regards of this product:
As with all product promotions on this site, I always try to promote the best possible products and accessories when it comes to billiards and gaming. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it to Amazon, and you’ll be able to get a full refund within 30 days of receiving it. Amazon will try and do everything they can to make you a satisfied and a repeat customer of their company.
I hope that you like this review post. Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments box below. I look forward to what you all have to say and will see you again in the next post. Cheers!