As my site continues to grow, so are my set of products that I am going to promote as per my About Me page. As I’ve ventured into what my hobbies were, I knew it was just about gaming and having fun. I never realized that the amount of products seemed to be endless.
And, that’s what I am going to be talking about in this post. This time around, it’s a product that you can play outside (provided that the weather is right) which resembles a tossing game similar to horseshoes. It is called the Premium Ladder Toss Game with 6 Bolos and Carrying Case by GoSports.
This kind of activity can be played by people of all ages and is made from high quality 2.5mm PVC to provide a durable high gloss product. The set comes partially pre-assembled so that setup is quick and ready to play. It comes with real golf balls for bolos to allow bounce shots on hard surfaces.
About this ladder toss game set
When it comes to this game set you can expect these:
- 2 Premium PVC Targets, 6 Bolas (3 Red + 3 Blue), Carrying Case and Instructions / Rules
- Bolas made from real golf balls for authentic game play and use thick rope to prevent tangles
- Great game to get the entire family outside together
- Simplified assembly means you are playing in minutes
- LIFETIME REPLACEMENT WARRANTY – GoSports 100% stands behind all of its products. If anything ever breaks or you misplace a part, we will replace it for free.
- Product Dimensions: 24 x 24 x 36 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.5 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to Army Post Office/Fleet Post Office (APO/FPO) addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S.
- Origin: China
- Amazon Standard Identification Number (ASIN): B008UJ7INU
- Item model number: LT-01
This set was built using premium materials so it will last for years, and the assembly is also simplified so you can be setup and playing within minutes. While some of the cheaper games out there use ultra thin, low quality PVC (less than 1mm thickness), what’s used is a 2.5mm PVC that can handle even the hardest tosses.
There is nothing worse than having a game being constantly interrupted by the PVC joints falling apart, so the joints won’t be skimping like the others. The bolas (projectiles that are thrown at the targets) are made from real golf balls that are connected by high density woven nylon.
This provides the best feel and their thick rope prevents tangles. Everything can be conveniently stowed in the included zip-up carrying case for maximum portability.
This product has a rating of 4.4 stars out of 5 from the customers that had purchased this item. Most of the quoted reviews were “sturdy”. This is to say that the product “never falls down when in use”. In addition, this set is “fun and easy to set up.” The golf balls that comes with the set were “real as advertised”.
The 4.4 star rating makes this a worthy promotion on this site, and that’s why I have decided to review this item in this posting.
The GoSports Company
The goal of GoSports is to provide you with the best possible game so you can get out there and have the most quality fun with friends and family. Their slogan is, “It all started with a great idea and a little hard work. We are proud to provide quality products direct to your doorstep through an experience you’ll enjoy. And most of all, we hope you’ll enjoy the products as much as we do.”
I hoped that this review has given you an insight to playing the ladder toss game set. If you have any comments/feedback/replies/etc. please sound off in the comments section below, and I’ll be sure to reply back within 24 hours. I look forward to what you all have to say. Thanks!