Hello! Are your billiard cue tips in need of a replacement? Chances are that it’s time for one. This is especially true if you’re playing pool a lot and using the same cue over and over.
Introducing the Replacement Cue Tips by Gejoy. With this product, you can extend the life of your pool cue a lot longer which can lead to more playing time shooting pool.
About the Replacement Tips
As with most of my products that I promote on this site, this one is from Amazon. Here are the details of this product:
- Price: $7.99 + free shipping
- Where to buy: Amazon.com
- Product Dimensions: 3 x 2 x 0.8 in; 0.96 oz
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 oz
- Amazon Standard Identification Number (ASIN): B079LZSDW3
- Necessary for billiard enthusiast: this set of cue tips can serve as pool cue head replacement, helping you to make a fast repair during billiard game
- Common size: the cue tips are approx. 13 mm/ 0.5 inch in diameter, 5 mm/ 0.2 inch in thickness, general size for common cues
- Quality material: made of leather of good quality, high density and hardness, help you to control the ball easily, and they are in blue color
- Easy for storing: these cue tip replacements are held in a plastic storage box, 7.4 x 4.7 x 2 cm in size, can store these small items well, in case of missing, and convenient to carry
- Quantity: the package includes 20 pieces of cue tips and 1 piece of storage box
Currently, the rating of this product is at 4.4 stars out of 5. One customer’s testimonial was being said as, “They give you a good sense of touch.”
Another customer said, “Hold the nib in place for about 30 seconds, then solidify the adhesive, especially easy to use.”
When using this product always follow the provided directions for best results. And, if you’re not satisfied with your purchase with this product, you may return it for a full refund within 30 days of receiving it. Amazon is dedicated to customer satisfaction and will do their best for you to be satisfied with your purchase of any of their products by providing the best possible customer service.
I hope that you found this post to be informative and to your liking. If you like to provide feedback, you may add them in the comments box below. I look forward to hearing what you all have to say and will see you again in the next post. Cheers!