Hi folks! I have a question to ask. Do you find your hands getting clammy when shooting pool? Perhaps you’re in a tournament, and it’s down to you and your opponent to pocket the winning ball in the hole. There’s just one problem. Your hands are becoming sweaty and you need something to get rid of it.
Well, I feel that I have the solution to that. Introducing the Billiard/Pool Cone Chalk by Silver Cup. I found this on Amazon, and when applying this before you play, your hands would be smooth, dry, and cool. Thus, you’ll have a better playing experience and hopefully prevent nervousness.
About the pool hand chalk
This product is retailed at $11.89 and has a good rating from customers. I have provided the details and where you can purchase this item below:
- Price: $11.89
- Where to buy: Amazon.com
- Cone chalk helps keep hands smooth, cool, and dry
- Reduces the friction between your bridge hand and the cue shaft caused by moisture
- Convenient cone shape stays together and prevents dust from lingering in the air
- Fits all cone chalk holders; holder sold separately
- Made in the USA
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches ; 1.75 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 2 lbs
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to Army Post Office/Fleet Post Office (APO/FPO) addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- Amazon Standard Identification Number (ASIN): B000OECJGK
- Item model number: 53-0705
Silver Cup Chalk is acclaimed by both professional and amateur players alike and is the exclusive chalk used in many of the most prestigious and lucrative tournaments televised around the world. Silver Cup Chalk, Inc. was founded in 1990 with the goal of producing a professional grade billiard chalk unsurpassed by any others. Silver Cup and National Tournament Chalk are made from the finest quality sand mined only in the United States. Just the right amount of moisture and additives produce the highest quality billiard chalk to be found and made only in our plant in Macon, GA USA.
This product received a rating of 4.4 stars out of 5 and has an Amazon’s Choice badge for being a highly-rated and well-priced product.
Here are a couple of testimonials from 2 customers:
- “It’s chalk. Not much to say. It eliminates friction while shooting billiards.“
- “The gentlest touch applies a reasonable amount of chalk, and it dries the skin and slides on the cue; perfect!”
I would like to mention that I have used a product that is similar to this. However, the only difference is that it’s not by Silver Cup. There are times that I find my hands to be clammy when it’s my turn to shoot at playing pool. The cue won’t glide as smoothly as I cam the cue to hit the cue ball. Without a product like this, my gaming experience won’t be as enjoyable. Thus, I would be losing more games than winning them. In essence, a product like this would be very convenient.
I have done a review for a certain pool glove that you might be interested which makes a great substitute to use instead of the hand chalk. It is just as effective to use while playing pool.
I hope that you have found this post to be informative and insightful. If you enjoyed reading this post, feel free to share it on social media. Also, you may share any thoughts that you may have in the comments box below. I thank you for stopping by, and look forward to seeing you in a the next post. Cheers!